Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Look Back In Time

Now I don't know if of my 3 readers, any were major Nintendo 64 addicts, but if you grew up in the mid to late '90's, I don't see how you weren't. Today I was reminded of one of the gems of the N64 Era.
http://www.gameguru.in/images/pokemon-snap-wii-vc-1.jpg

Pokemon Snap was the most wonderfully pointless game I've ever played. I'm pretty sure the basic concept is that you were the equivalent of a pokemon stalker. You'd kinda just find these things where they lived, and get pictures of them while they tried to evade. If I remember right, you weren't even able to move, you were perpetually on this little train track. More or less like a crappy virtual version of disney's animal kingdom. But what was even more awesome? The Graphics.
Image:POKEMON SNAP GAMEPLAY.jpg

Makes games like Bioshock just plain unnecessary.


But yeah long story short, if anyone has a copy of pokemon snap, I would totally take it as a gift of some sort.



Sidenote: That Bioshock 2 teaser made me freak out. I loved the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment