Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shitty Jello Pudding Commercials that Fill me with Rage

Okay, this is probably the product of sleep deprivation, or just an ancient hate for pudding, but I have found a commercial that angers me. It is for Jello Chocolate Pudding. It consists of a bunch of young hip women in a salon being so flaberghasted by this low calorie jello that they burst into dance.

At this point you guys are probably like, What the fuck, Dan? Why do you care about a jello commercial. Well basically, at the health club I go to, there is a channel on one of the many TV's that shows JUST COMMERCIALS. And apparently Jello bought a good chunk of their time because it plays about twice every 10 minutes. So more or less, I've been given a chance to analyze the commercial from pretty much every angle. And I am angry.

Here are my reasons.

1) The Happiness.

NO ONE LIKES JELLO THIS MUCH. NO ONE. I get it, 60 calorie pudding is probably prettttty bitchin. However, I won't deny that a certain type of person wouldn't be elated at the idea of low calorie pudding. However I think that instead of looking like this,
"Look how much we love pudding!"
They'd look more like this.
http://thestockmasters.com/images/mcdonalds-fat.jpg
"Need more pudding."

2) Incorporation of my least favorite dance move

I call it, The Oops Face. It's something that primarily is done by women. It's when you bust a dance move, and then make a face as if you didn't mean to.

"Oh I'm sorry, That was rather impressive, ooops!"

This dance move is pretentious. It thinks that it's better than me. And I want it to stop. Now.


So I guess if you still don't understand my grievences, I'm gonna go ahead and say that not all my blog entries can be winners. Sometimes, I just need to get angry.

Rock on.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely--they really ought to go back to bill cosby and make jello pudding pops--at least his ads were creepily adorable, plus bill cosby dancing is just cool?

    ReplyDelete